(1) Di Rocco F et al. Prevalence and severity of positional plagiocephaly in children and adolescents. Acta Neurochirurgica 2019;161(6):1095-8.
(2) Etude publiée sur l’US National Library of Medecine : LaBrie RA, Scott RM. Analysis of posterior plagiocephaly: deformational versus synostotic. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (1999) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9950521
(3) Cabrera-Martos I, Valenza MC, Benítez-Feliponi A, Robles-Vizcaíno C, Ruiz-Extremera A, Valenza-Demet G. Clinical profile and evolution of infants with deformational plagiocephaly included in a conservative treatment program. The International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery (2013) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23644628
Brent R. Collett, Elizabeth H. Aylward, Jessica Berg, Candice Davidoff, Justin Norden, Michael L. Cunningham, Matthew L. Speltz. Brain volume and shape in infants with deformational plagiocephaly. Child’s Nervous System (2012) https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00381-012-1731-y
(4) Robert I. Miller, Sterling K. Clarren. Long-Term Developmental Outcomes in Patients With Deformational Plagiocephaly. Pediatrics (2000)
Korpilahti 2012, Wermke 2017, Linz 2018
(5) Cabrera-Martos I et al. Effects of manual therapy on treatment duration and motor development in infants with severe nonsynostotic plagiocephaly: a randomised controlled pilot study. Childs Nerv Syst. 2016 Nov;32(11):2211-7.
Saccucci M, Tettamanti L, Mummolo S, Polimeni A, Festa F, Tecco S. Scoliosis and dental occlusion: a review of the literature. Scoliosis (2011)
(6) Balan P, Kushnerenko E, Sahlin P, Huotilainen M, Näätänen R, Hukki J. Auditory ERPs reveal brain dysfunction in infants with plagiocephaly. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery (2002)
(7) St John D, Mulliken JB, Kaban LB, Padwa BL. Anthropometric analysis of mandibular asymmetry in infants with deformational posterior plagiocephaly. The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (2002)
(8) Leung AYF, Mandrusiak A, Watter P, Gavranich J, Johnston LM. Clinical assessment of head orientation profile development and its relationship with positional plagiocephaly in healthy term infants – A prospective study. Early Hum Dev. 2016 May;96:31-38.
(9) American Academy of Pediatrics, Moon RY. SIDS and other sleep-related infant deaths: evidence base for 2016. Updated recommendations for a safe infant sleeping environment. Pediatrics 2016;138(5).
(10) Cabrera-Martos I et al. Effects of manual therapy on treatment duration and motor development in infants with severe nonsynostotic plagiocephaly: a randomised controlled pilot study. Childs Nerv Syst. 2016 Nov;32(11):2211-7.
(11) HAS 2020 – https://www.has-sante.fr/upload/docs/application/pdf/2020-02/reco276_fiche_memo_deformatons_craniennes_min_cd_2020_02_05_v11_fev.pdf